[NAFEX] Chemical Sucker Control

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Fri Apr 11 14:59:04 EDT 2003

Hello All,

Quite a while back I asked about chemical sucker control.  Today the company which sells it, sent
me their web page address;

http://www.montereylawngarden.com/info/sucker_stopper.html

It is a tad pricey at $32 for 22 liquid ounces.  I also do not like the fact that it is a spray
mist, which is difficult to control.  It would make more sense to me if it came in a "bingo
dauber" style applicator, that could be dabbed on pruning cuts (liquid shoe polish also uses the
kind of dauber I am referring to).

I will stick to manual pruning in the early spring, and late summer.  However, this product may
have other uses that may interest some of the members.

Later,
Tom