[NAFEX] Nipped in the Bud?

Phil Norris cousinphil at acadia.net
Mon Apr 7 15:00:12 EDT 2003

Dylan,

Nah, you should be all right.  I don't think 30º is going to hurt them
if they're not even opened yet.  Be sure to thin those peaches to one
every six inches for the first year.  It'll break your heart to thin
them so but do it.  Too much weight will break your branches right off.
  In August you'll have big fat peaches.  Happy eating.