[NAFEX] properly hardened off plants

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sun Apr 6 23:37:00 EDT 2003

You are in Michigan, in zone 5, and it's barely April.  A reputable
retail company shouldn't be sending you tender green vines until late
April, or May, unless you specifically requested it.  If they mostly do
wholesale, they might be used to shipping to growers with greenhouses.
If this was a regular retail operation, I would ask them for a refund
or replacement.   I've now bought hundreds of plants, (okay, that
includes bulbs, but dozens of orders) and have only once asked for a
replacement - the plant was mislabelled.    So I am not one to rush for
a refund.  But this really sounds like their fault.

Ginda Fisher