[NAFEX] Apple Rootstock: Budagowsky 118

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sat Apr 5 10:31:13 EST 2003

Guys - I'm sorry this cam through as multiple attachments.  I tried to
cut and paste text, but somehow it got turned into "images".  I'm not
sure if I can fix that without retyping everything by hand.  If you
can't read the images, I can forward the original e-mails to you.  It
was just an e-mail question about B118 (which also showed up here), a
reference to AppleCrop, and two replies from AppleCrop.

Ginda