[NAFEX] Apple Rootstock: Budagowsky 118

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sat Apr 5 09:39:05 EST 2003

Here's another discussion from AppleCrop that I think would interest
folks in NAFEX.  The question was addressed to NAFEX, too, but the
answers in Applecrop were more interesting.  It might, for instance, be
a good rootstock for a deer-grazed orchard.

The 'Apple-Crop' LISTSERV is sponsored by the Virtual Orchard
<http://www.virtualorchard.net> and managed by Win Cowgill and Jon
Clements.
Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent
"official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for
the content.

Once again, I have stripped off the e-mail addresses, so they will not
be harvested by spam-bots.  If you want to write directly to any of the
authors, write me off-list and I will send you the address.

Ginda