[NAFEX] source for 'Tennesee' pear

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:47:19 EST 2003

Recently saw a request for a source for the "Tennessee" pear, from an
interested gardener in TN.
I can't say that I recall seeing it offered by any of the nurseries whose
catalogs I've seen.  I've got one, grafted last year with scions sent by a
NAFEX/SFF member in TX, and might be able to bud one for her this summer,
if mine makes substantial growth this year.

If anyone is aware of a commercial fruit tree nursery that offers this
selection, I'd be glad to forward that info on to her.
Thanks,

Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY