[NAFEX] Nanking problems

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 10:41:48 EST 2003

Hey Hector,

Thanx for the advice, but I dont see any frass on the
banches nor an holes on the effected banch.  I did
clip of the banches to the good wood and burned the
clippings.  I also sprayed a bit of Daconil this
morning. Maybe this will help. I hope this is the last
of it these season.

Robert

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX