[NAFEX] dormant vs summer pruning

kathryn stout kathrynwrites at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 22:45:32 EST 2003

Tanis--
Well, no actually, no late frost--but the winter was
relatively mild--not much snow--until March. Which was
a continual blizzard. I figure that's got to be worst
possible timing for a tree--it might have not gone
deeply into dormancy, or been beginning to come out of
dormancy, when the March "winter" hit.
So, I eventually replanted a new tree.
Thanks for asking
Kathryn