[NAFEX] powdery mildew

kathryn stout kathrynwrites at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 18:48:52 EST 2003

I bought dormant oil when I first bought trees to
plant in Massachusetts, in 1991. I've never used it on
my trees. I did get some out to mix a Tablespoon or
two in water, to swab on one of my blueberry bushes
last spring, to kill scab. Dormant oil is not an
"all-purpose" spray. It is useful for a few highly
specific pests: pear psylla, scab, and one or two
others. If you don't have those pests, you don't need
dormant oil. Nor will it benefit your trees, to spray
it anyway.
Kathryn
kathrynwrites at yahoo.com

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX