[NAFEX] young apricot

miekal and dtv at mwt.net
Tue Apr 1 21:10:15 EST 2003

Anyone know of any other sources for Morman Chinese.  A search on
google only comes up with Dave Wilson nursery (which is wholesale) &
one of their outlets, Sandedrin Nursery which I am not familiar with. &
Im thinking the rootstocks that they have it on, Marianna 26-24 or
Citation are gonna struggle in WISC.

mIEKAL