[NAFEX] Organic Blueberry & Grape Production

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Nov 25 13:58:17 EST 2002

John Cuddy wrote a very good book on blueberry growing based on his own
experience.  I'ts not organic, but will help a lot.  It's one of those
"print on demand" things, so you can order a recent update from him.
<Cuddy at win.bright.net>
   The ASHS has recently published a book on muscadines which, while not
organic, is extremely good.  It's really spendy, though.  My own book has
organic methods that will apply to muscadines well.
-Lon Rombough
Announcing The Grape Grower.
   Published by Chelsea Green.  Written by Lon J. Rombough from a
combination of nearly 40 years of personal experience, university training,
and information from growers worldwide, this is a long-overdue  book on
grape growing that is thorough, hands-on, with an organic approach, and
covering more practical information than any other on the market today.  It
also covers more on table grapes than any book in many decades, though good
wine grapes are included, too.  It has the answers to how to grow grapes in
conditions from the equator to the arctic and is ideal for home growers as
well as commercial growers.  There is even information on how to breed
grapes.  This is a book of use to beginners, Extension agents, commercial
growers, nurseries, Master Gardeners, and more.
A description of the book is available on my website, or go to the
publisher's website at:http://www.chelseagreen.com/Garden/GrapeGrower.htm
If you would like to know more about me, the author, visit my website, and
see the story at:http://www.nationalgardening.com/bgcnews/oct02/index.htm

The Grape Grower is available in paperback or hardcover.
Cost is $35.00 for paperback, $49.00 for cloth cover.
Shipping is an additional $5.00  in the U.S., $10.00 outside the U.S.

Send cash, check, or money order (no credit card orders)
to:

Lon J. Rombough
P.O. Box 365
Aurora, OR. 97002
USA

If you want an autograph, please note it on your order.

Businesses such as nurseries, seed companies and the like who want to handle
or promote the book, please contact me and I'll put you in touch with the
right people at the publisher.

-Lon J. Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on The Grape Grower at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com