[NAFEX] ORGANIC GRAPES

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Nov 24 10:49:37 EST 2002

I greatly appreciate all the good comments about my book.  I do want to
emphasize one point, though.  While the book DOES use organic methods over
toxic pesticides, the real MAIN point of the book was to compile as much
useful information on how to grow grapes as possible.  Pruning, training,
propagation, etc.  The book is intended to work for ANYONE who wants to grow
grapes, organic or not.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on The Grape Grower at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com