[NAFEX] Good Nurseries

mIEKAL aND memexikon at mwt.net
Wed Nov 13 22:57:10 EST 2002

I was pretty unhappy with my burnt ridge order this year, they sent me
a bad bunch of salmonberry, saskatoons, & cornelian cherries...  they
were not real chunky seedlings either, for the price they charge.  they
do have a good selection & did give me credit however.  & very
personable on the phone.

mIEKAL

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 01:48  PM, Lon J. Rombough wrote:

> Burnt Ridge Nursery in Onalaska, WA is good.  They are almost across
> the road from Raintree, ironically.
> Hector Black's place, Hidden Springs is a great one.  Bill MacKently's
> place is good.  Can't think of the name - in Potsdam, NY.

mIEKAL aND
memexikon at mwt.net
<www.dreamtimevillage.org> | <www.cla.umn.edu/joglars>