[NAFEX] bumped by Dick!

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 00:56:55 EST 2002

Yep, the curators assistant said tomorrow is the meeting/ dinner of the
whirlygigs of the musuem (the Renwick, or the whole Smithsonian I don't
know) but now I can't be invited cause Chainey and wifey are
attending..which means an obscene swarm of secret service cops ...and they
have their own laws,...and  I am not on their preapproved list. Lordy, who'd
want to be approved by them anyway!. But drats, been bumped by Americas
president in hiding. off tomorrow to dc, Del

Del Stubbs  www.pinewoodforge.com  ag zone2/3