[NAFEX] Fall bearing blackberries

victoria l. caron vicaron at gis.net
Thu Nov 14 06:45:53 EST 2002

Lon, I don't know about any variety names, but there was something in Medieval England about not
picking blackberries after Michaelmas. Maybe some blackberries are late ripening, but not 'fall'
- I picked right into October this year because there had not been a frost yet and in one place
they were just starting to ripen. ........vic