[NAFEX] Fwd: [BEE-L] How To Stop The NEXT Varroa Mite

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 14:41:11 EST 2002

Doc :  I want to Forward the bulk of your e-mail to others, but I can't
because it appears in a stacked e-mail from fischer at supercunductor.  Note
how only your e-mail comes back to you in this Reply.  Can you please send
me your helpful info-filled text in a form which I can manipulate ?

Thanks !

neo-ludite, tc