[NAFEX] bugbear virus

Ginda Kaplan Fisher ginda at concentric.net
Thu Nov 7 21:57:48 EST 2002

You are especially vulnerable if you run MS Outlook and Internet
Explorer.

The minor reason is that Outlook is a little less secure than most
e-mail programs, because it tries to do more and interact with more
other stuff.

The major reason is that it is so popular.  Monocultures are good
breeding grounds for pests.  This is as true of e-mail programs as of
potatoes.

Diversity is good.

Ginda Fisher