[NAFEX] Organic scionwood?

Ginda Kaplan Fisher ginda at concentric.net
Wed Nov 6 21:51:27 EST 2002

Well, I suppose if you wanted to avoid the residue of pesticide on that
twig - heavens only knows how many herons it might kill - from entering
your orchard, you might want to buy organic scionwood.

Or maybe it just makes you feel warm and fuzzy to support an organic
farmer by buying scion wood from him.

Best,
Ginda Fisher

p.s.  I think I got a copy of that catalog, too.