[NAFEX] off topic - voles?

Ginda Fisher ginda at concentric.net
Mon Nov 4 18:18:09 EST 2002

My creature, which I've decided was a vole, didn't look anything like a
baby bunny.  Front and hind legs similar in structure, short ears -
really, if I hadn't heard of voles I would have thought it was a weird
chubby mouse with a short tail.

Baby bunnies are much cuter.  And I mostly see them in the spring, not
the fall.

Ginda