[NAFEX] Jujube Seeds - stratification

VBGarden at aol.com VBGarden at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 15:34:56 EST 2002

Thanks, Suzi - your Dirr info may have answered my additional question about
holding the seeds until spring!  Anyone got ideas whether I should just try
to keep the entire little fruits refrigerated until then or should I try to
get these seeds out?  They are narrower than I expected and pretty well
ensconced in the fruit flesh.  Fruits are already showing some mold so I'm
thinking of trying to scrub them out and then hold them in storage with the
Clorox solution and peat moss plan.

Sybil