[NAFEX] nurseries

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:01:47 EST 2002

Lon & the rest,

Yes, I've had trouble w/ nurseries too, mostly herbaceous plant places.

The one which never sent nor refunded $100+ worth of plants I bought was one
which was family-owned and the manager suffered some long illness.  But as
far as I ever knew, the recovered or new manager didn't make much effort to
backtrack the outstanding accounts.

Other troubles have been from places I've worked at-- or TRIED to work at !
It amazes me these places can stay in business, they way they treat their
employees & customers !  And much of the activity was technically legal !

tc