[NAFEX] seed preparation help

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Nov 3 20:45:50 EST 2002

Warren is NOT self-pollinating - it has poor pollen, like Magness, and has
to have a second variety for pollination.  I have a heck of a time getting a
regular crop from mine and I have it in the midst of a collection of pears.
It's a wonderful pear when it sets, but here in Oregon it has been erratic.
-Lon Rombough