[NAFEX] Overlooked apple

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Sun Nov 3 17:56:36 EST 2002

Hello All,

Just returned home from Woodwind's Nursery open house in Bluevale,
Ontario.  They must have had 20 different varieties of lesser known
apples, out for the tasting.  FANTASTIC way to taste apples and buy
stock.

Winter Banana was there.

Sadly, there are some changes going on at Woodwinds and it may be sold
or broken up come the spring.

Their webpage is; http://www.woodwindsnursery.com/Index.html

If we lose Woodwinds it will be a terrible loss.

Shelly (of Woodwinds) tells me that the last pass at Fred Jansen's
collection occurred a while ago, and no more scions will be coming out
of there.  Another terrible loss.

Later,
Tom