[NAFEX] New chairman needed

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Nov 1 13:13:20 EST 2002

   A number of the Interest Groups now have e-versions to make communication
easier.  However, one of NAFEX's most popular fruits, apples, doesn't have
an e-group because the chairman, Richard Fahey, is totally low-tech - no
phone, no electricity, no nuttin'.  In order to have an e-group, we need an
alternate chairman who can be the moderator (a ridiculously easy job) and
make copies to send to Richard to keep him up on what's happening, as well
as to use in preparing reports for POMONA.
   So I am calling for a computer using NAFEX member who can head the
e-apple group and send the gathered material off to Richard.
-Lon Rombough