[nafex] A note of consern about this forum

rmturley at aol.com rmturley at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 20:55:24 EST 2002

Evidently, you have never been on a university server.  I like Yahoo.  I
liked it when it was Onelist and later eGroups.  It is user friendly. Easy to
sign on and off and start a list and manage.  I manage about 20.  These free
lists opened up a whole new world for communication among people of common
interest all around the globe.  It was not there before.  These servers were
not meant to be libraries or storage sheds!  They are for communication.
Learn how to take notes or copy and paste.  I for one am extremely
appreciative!  Don't get upset now, it is just my opinion.

Rob

Robert M. Turley, M.S.
Extension Horticulturist
Calcasieu Extension Agriculture Center