[nafex] Pawpaw

Gordon Nofs gc_nofs at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:14:31 EST 2002

Steve
   I have pawpaws 21 varieties. I do not sell trees or seedlings. I do have
a couple pounds of ready to plant pawpaw seeds of the mixed varieties.I will
give you the e-mail address of Tollgate Gardens whose specialty is pawpaws.
Grafted and seedlings. "Potted" ! toll3gate2 at juno.com  ask them for catalog.
His trees go fast and he never has enough. So contact and order early.
Mention Gordon. Tollgate Gardens was the first to break the 1 pound barrier
on pawpaws. That was Corwin Davis also called the pawpaw man.