[nafex] Bee Question

crmauch mauch1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 15:25:07 EST 2002

I've had Japanese hornfaced bees (Osmia cornifrons) for a while.
They've been pretty easy to manage.  I keep (occasionally) hearing
about another (purposeful) import, the Shaggy fuzzyfoot bee.  I've
managed to find out they live in "adobe" but not much else.  Are they
available? Manageable?  Does anyone have any information on these?

Thanks,

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!