NAFEX - apricots

Robert_Purvis at nass.usda.gov Robert_Purvis at nass.usda.gov
Mon Feb 25 16:25:31 EST 2002

Ginda,

My home address is 7300 Iden Avenue South; Cottage Grove, MN 55016. Please
indicate on your check that it is for a copy of the NY Extension bulletin
on apricots.

Bob Purvis
MN Ag Statistics Service
651-296-3173

Ginda Fisher <ginda at concentric.net>
02/22/2002 08:53 PM
Please respond to ginda

        To:     Robert_Purvis at nass.usda.gov
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: NAFEX - apricots

Thanks!  Yes, I would like a copy of the bulletin.  If you send me your
address, I will drop $2 in the mail.

Ginda Fisher
22 Linwood Road
Wellesley, MA 02481