[nafex] Re: Lorette pruning - web page updated

marklee3 marklee3 at onebox.com
Tue Feb 12 16:48:38 EST 2002

Dale,
I would be interested in hearing more details on your problem.  I
have tried out the link from three locations, and each time my page
was dispalyed.  I am running Windows98 and Internet Explorer 5.0 at
all of these locations.  I can discuss this with you directly by e-
mail if you like.  My address is marklee3 at onebox.com.

Has anyone else had success or failure opening this page?  I would
appreciate feedback.
-Mark

--- In nafex at y..., Dale3693 at a... wrote:
> Mark , have tried your Lorette web as listed and keep
getting "error"
> -----any problem with how you had it listed???

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM