[nafex] Pollenizer for Snaps pecan

edforest2010 edforest55 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 19:11:08 EST 2002

Anyone know if Carlson 3 would be ok as a pollenizer for Snaps? I
ordered Cornfield but the nursery was out of stock and intends to send
me Carlson 3 instead. If not, do you know of any that do for usre
pollenize it? Or some general info on pecan pollenizers.
kevin b

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM