[nafex] Fall transplanted trees/drought

Ginda Fisher ginda at concentric.net
Mon Nov 19 20:08:03 EST 2001

I have the same problem.  Usually, I can put the hoses away well before
I have to worry about them freezing up.  I've already lost at least one
plant to the dry fall (because I wasn't paying close enough attention)
and am worried about some others.  I also shook some blocks of ice out
of a hose that I guess didn't drain well enough this weekend.

We're supposed to have rain Wednesday.  I hope it comes.