[nafex] Crab apple

John Bunker jbunker at palermo.org
Wed Nov 28 10:47:12 EST 2001

Recently a fellow brought me fruit from a crab he calls "MacDonald".
I've looked in all the usual sources and find no reference.  Anyone
heard of such a crab?

John Bunker
central Maine

Unlimted calling with 3-way conferencing.
Only $1/month with CrystalVoice! FREE trial. Click Here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SeBmWC/g.SDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM