[RibesNAFEX] Ribe Book?

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Mon Nov 19 17:33:33 EST 2001

Hello,

Are there any good books that deal strictly with ribes?

Christmas is coming and I want to know titles. (smile)

Also, this may sound like a dumb question, but I will ask anyway...  Do
cattle forage from ribes, or do they leave them alone?  My guess is that
they do but you never know unless you ask.  I know that rabbits seem to
leave the ribes alone and go for other fruits.

Thanks,
Tom

This email was sent to: ginda at concentric.net