[nafex] valiant grape/irradiation

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:48:06 EST 2001

I have some valiant grape cutings to send to the East coast. I dont' feel
like paying ups rates, so I'll take my chances on the postal irradiation
being in service. Anyone know how to tell if plant material has been zapped,
so as to not bother using it?
I have a few cuttngs left if anyone needs them. (valiant is one of the most
cold hardy grapes) Del

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.