[nafex] Actual Kitties

hayner9 at cs.com hayner9 at cs.com
Thu Nov 15 21:30:42 EST 2001

I am happy for anyone with a cat that actually kills the things you want it
to.
All the ones that I have had in recent memory only want to murder birds, and
use the area under the clothesline for their litter box.

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/B0gGED/9pSDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM