[nafex] affordable frozen fruit containers

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 00:02:03 EST 2001

My wife has been buying plastic containers for freezer jam, frozen
applesauce,  etc. quite reasonably, so I thought I'd pass it along.
What my wife gets are 8 oz. and 16 oz. 'deli containers', 50 to a bag with
lids they come to around 7 cents each.
She goes to the local paper and janatorial supply. This one is a supplier
for Dacotah Paper Co, and I'll list their web site here, but I'm sure there
are others just as good to be found.
<http://www.dacotahpaper.com> ....click on "updated online form" and for
both username and password enter "demo" to access prices.

If the web site does'nt pan out for you and your still interested, email me
privately and I'll put you in touch with the local fellow who ships
regularly.  Happy fruit freezing!  Del