[nafex] shipping times

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:43:52 EST 2001

Our business involves shipping small parcels by first class post around
north america. In the last few weeks it seeems the in-route time has gone
from 3-4 days to up to 3 weeks. With some customers not getting packages
yet. In conversations with postal folk they don't seem to think the current
events, or our packages,  warrent this. Most customers are understanding,
considering national concerns.  Just wonderng if other shippers on this site
are experiencing significant delays. thanks,   Del

Internal Cell Phone Antenna
Boosts reception on all cellular phones.
Just $19.99 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L11sED/PkNDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM