[nafex] membership and this forum

natelson at pipeline.com natelson at pipeline.com
Fri May 11 12:35:40 EDT 2001

Dear Lostman,

     This discussion has come up before, concerning the NAFEX chat line. Most feel it should be an open forum and not require membership.  Of course, you can't please everyone.

                              Regards, Ethan

nafex at yahoogroups.com wrote:
> Hello all,

On occasion I bump into people on the net who are looking for info
general fruit growing or a specific fruit issue. I usually tell them
to look at the NAFEX website and think about joining if your serious
about it. I hope this is a way of helping in the payback of all the
info I got from this group. But I havent mentioned the onlin forum but
once.

I know when I first joined this forum there didnt seem to be any
membership requirements. I dont know what the rules are about this
forum.  Will it be ok if I tell non-members about this forum, or do
you all wish to keep this forum for memebers only?