[nafex] membership and this forum

Robert H. lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 10:44:10 EDT 2001

Hello all,

On occasion I bump into people on the net who are looking for info
general fruit growing or a specific fruit issue. I usually tell them
to look at the NAFEX website and think about joining if your serious
about it. I hope this is a way of helping in the payback of all the
info I got from this group. But I havent mentioned the onlin forum but
once.

I know when I first joined this forum there didnt seem to be any
membership requirements. I dont know what the rules are about this
forum.  Will it be ok if I tell non-members about this forum, or do
you all wish to keep this forum for memebers only?