[nafex] Organic Source of N

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Thu May 31 13:41:38 EDT 2001

Hi Doreen:

Off the cuff here but, I can remember smelling the ammonia/nitrogen in my Dad's hen house growing up.
I seem to remember 1 pellet (dropping) was overkill to a gallon of water and you would get yellowing of leaves if overdone
but when the mix was right. Oh boy! Lush green leaves and growth almost instantly....
Best to you,
~Gianni