[nafex] parafilm results

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Wed May 30 13:45:33 EDT 2001

Merely a suggestion...
Try soaking your dried scions in a good water soluble fertilizer that has indole compounds
& gibberellins, coupled with misting or spray for about 12 hrs depending on appearance,
can (but not always depending on severity of drying damage) revive and or completely
restore & reconstitute cuttings, to give a better shot at "the take".
Best of growing,
~Gianni