[nafex] Quince for Pear roostock

Correnti, Andy andy.correnti at lmco.com
Tue May 29 13:08:11 EDT 2001

Hi Kim

I got some quince rootstock from Rocky Meadow Nursery.  It already had a Old
Home interstem gratfted onto it so I can't comment on compatibility with
quince and other varieties.  I grafted 4 asian pear varieties onto the
interstem and all took well and are thriving with fruitlets one year later
(this year).

Andy
Southeatern PA