[nafex] Peach query...

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Tue May 29 11:47:17 EDT 2001

Hi Phil:

I will do exactly that with the wood ash and some compost that not is hot. Although I have ash that was burned Walnut,
I wonder if the walnut toxins get burned in the combustion process? Will devise a sandwich layer of compost, ash & mulch.
I'm still pretty nervous about digging.
This tree was treated with endomycorrhizae last summer at Doreen's suggestion and did well last year but this year as
your reliance did, this one is leaning too. I will attempt a guy wire along with all the great suggestions and methods.
Thanks for the informative suggestions, Phil.
Many thanks!!!

Best of growing,
~Gianni