[nafex] Article about peaches and nectarines

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Thu May 24 21:40:21 EDT 2001

Hi Betty:

Portland, I guess being a zone 8 and not sure about Chehalis and
perhaps S.NH having a 5/6 Zone with my microclime then the only
hope is a chill hour James Beard "Crawford" that's been made available
for this zone probably doesn't exist..... Cest la vie.
(Keep my eye open though!)
Many thanks Betty.

Best of growing,
~Gianni