[nafex] RE: osage orange

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Wed May 23 17:28:34 EDT 2001

Hi Jim:

None on hand right now for the size your looking for but in a few years. I'll have some....
I wonder how they keep the moisture in it to prevent cracking and yet drying it?
I have used paint on the ends and also linseed oil on air drying boards and would gather
that because we are talking about a relatively small diameter that oil would do well to
replace moisture with a lubricant.
Suspect a major operation to keep and draw moisture out sloooooowly.

Best of growing,
~Gianni