[nafex] I need some thoughts

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Tue May 22 13:20:54 EDT 2001

Thanks Lucky.
Poor choice of words on my part. I didn't think you were confronting, merely helping to settle a fact or two.
Thanks for the sensitivity, appreciate it.

Please Lucky, since you mentioned Osage. I myself put in a hundred 2 years ago for deer and they are growing so
slowly and the thorns. Mamma Mia, they hurt especially when trying to mow and you get satuck, Wow-ow!
Never knew these were ever considered for wood because of the beauty of the wood. Are these ever harvested in abundance
for their wood and do they really ever get big as they seem to do poorly here or is it that they are used for impenetrable barricade fencing purposes exclusively? Honestly never heard of any uses for them other than natural impenatratable fence.

Thanks again.
Best of growing,
~Gianni