[nafex] I need some thoughts

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Tue May 22 12:33:01 EDT 2001

Hi Lucky:

Good point, I stand corrected. Thanks for the clarification. In my defense I do not know what his
application for this is for and have limbed many times particular cedars to be able to work around
and have access to the growing area/s. They will continue to grow unimpeded even when the lower
limbs have been trimmed or completely severed.
When felled you are right an 8ft cedar will yield very little rot resistant heartwood, but if I remember his
question clearly I think he said he needed only 2 to 3 inch diameter and imperative that the wood had
a beautiful grain...
I guess I'm at a loss barring a preservative that are now available minus any toxins...
Thank you, Lucky.

Best of growing,
~Gianni