[nafex] Re: Rhubarb

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat May 19 11:50:47 EDT 2001

I worked at a nursery that grew "Victoria" rhubarb from seed (that's the way
most of that variety is grown) and while there was definite variation from
seed, all of the seedlings were useable.  About the "worst" thing you might
get is a type with green stalks.  I don't consider that a problem, but some
people insist on colored stalks.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom

Join the Garden Writers List
To subscribe, send a blank message to: Gardenwriters-subscribe at topica.com