Fw: Fw: [nafex] hard cider guild

Helga and Bert Dunn helbert at idirect.com
Thu May 17 20:48:00 EDT 2001

Hello Mike
Tom Olenio found the following.
Hope you have access to a "Real Player"
Cheers      Bert

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Olenio
To: Helga and Bert Dunn
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [nafex] hard cider guild

Hi,
Here is a clip of your song, I guess Nokia offers it as ring tone on some of their cellular phones;

You will need "Real Player" to hear it'

http://www.tones4fones.com/tones/ciderdr.mp3

Still looking.

Tom

   Hi TomYou know I'm hopeless in a web search. Are you into music 'on line'?Can you help Mike & me?Cheers        Bert