[nafex] Sweetest Apple

dwalsh/wchase wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed May 16 12:22:44 EDT 2001

Claude,

I went back to the November 99 discussions on Nafex chat line and found your
comments.

I wish I knew how to catalogue these emails I want to keep.  Luckily you gave me
the date so I was able to find the correspondence, but all the things I want to
keep are just stacking up in my Nafex mailbox.

My memory is also getting worse so I didn't remember the earlier discussion about
SG and BRIX.

Derry

Derry Walsh & Bill Chase  email:wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Aldergrove,  B. C.,  Canada
phone/fax (604) 856-9316
Home web page  http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/wchase/HTML

: Derry,
: We had about the same discussion in November 99
: Claude,